This website is owned and operated by Worldwide Media Insider Pty Ltd ACN 617 302 404 (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”).
By continuing to access the Website you are agreeing to these Terms of Access.
- The material on the Website is copyright © 2017 Worldwide Media Insider Pty Ltd, unless otherwise stated. All rights are reserved.
- This Website may contain links to sites on the Internet owned and operated by third parties and which are not under our control. In relation to the other sites on the Internet, which are linked to the Website, we provide the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by us of the contents of the linked site; and are not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
- You may print or download any material on this Website and retain a copy of it for your personal non-commercial use provided you do not remove any copyright and trade mark notices contained on the material.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that the materials and information on The Website are accurate and complete. However, they are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to be comprehensive or to include advice on which you may rely.
- To the extent permitted by law, all liability is excluded in respect of any loss or damage which may arise in connection with the use of or reliance upon any materials and information appearing on The Website.
- We do not warrant guarantee or make any representation that the Website, or the server that makes the site available on the Internet are free of software viruses and the functions contained in any software contained on the Website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free. We are not responsible for any cost of repair, correction and maintenance of any of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing the Website.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Nicholas Karandonis at (02) 8001 6505
Collection of Information
In order to use the OzMedia Insider website or any other owned and/or operated by us, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by us is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from OzMedia Insider customers is required in order to provide you with our services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence may be recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information
submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website(s), you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com pursuant at all times to the Terms & Conditions contained within our website(s).
If you subscribe to our service we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, bank account details etc).
We use this information for billing purposes and to provide the service. If we have trouble processing or fulfilling your subscription we will use this information to contact you.
We use personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as
Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
We may at our discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
OzMedia Insider does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law if and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website(s).